Thank you for shopping with Good Juu Juu!
Frequently asked questions regarding shipping...
8/27/21 UPDATE - We are now offering free shipping for all orders over $55
Your order will be shipped via USPS. The shipping cost is calculated by weight, based on the destination of where the package will be shipped.
The shipping time you select does not include the order handling time, which is the time it takes us to process and package your order. Orders are typically shipped within FIVE business days of the original order date. As a small business, we appreciate your patience and understanding!
"Why is my package taking so long to arrive?!"
We ship to the address provided with the order. If you realize the address is incorrect, please let us know immediately. If the package has already been shipped to the incorrect address, we will need to wait for it to be returned to us before we can reship it. If the package is not returned to us, you will need to file a claim with the mail carrier to try to retrieve it or be compensated for it. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing items that are delivered to an incorrect address provided by a customer.
8/15/21 UPDATE - International Shipping is temporarily suspended due to recent COVID related import restrictions for various countries.
- UPS is the only international carrier Good Juu Juu currently works with. If for any reason your package does not clear customs, we work directly with UPS to provide the information necessary to clear the package. If UPS is unable or unwilling to clear and deliver the package, you'll need to work with them to identify a new broker or delivery partner in your local area. Good Juu Juu is not responsible for delays, damages or lost orders related to customs clearance or import issues. We are also not able to arrange delivery with a different/new carrier after sending a shipment with UPS. Any returned package fees will be deducted from the original order total, if applicable.
- UK CUSTOMERS: Please be advised our prices do not include any VAT fees. You are responsible for paying the VAT fees associated with your purchase. We are required to report the value of the goods for the fees to be calculated accordingly and billed to you.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable if your order is "returned to sender" (Good Juu Juu LLC) for any reason, including if you provide the wrong delivery address for your order or the recipient of the package does not claim the package.
- If you decide you no longer want the package, your refund will not include the original shipping fees.
- If you decide you want the package re-mailed, you will be invoiced for the additional shipping fees and your package will be reshipped when payment is received.