Why are they shaped like penises?
Since ancient times, phallic symbols have been used to represent strength, power, and fertility. Phallic architecture is all around us! The most iconic and popular structures in the world are phallic - including the Salesforce Tower in San Francisco, the Empire State Building in New York City and the The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy.
If you feel discomfort or resistance arise when seeing the phallus, do some internal exploration to help reveal the root cause of the tension and unease. It could be trauma from childhood or teenage years. We can all learn to embrace the phallus because it’s half the reason we’re alive! There is nothing obscene or shameful about it, and no need to feel awkward or uncomfortable.
What are you supposed to do with them?
All crystals (regardless of their shape) have unique, inherent healing properties and can be programming with personalized intentions. They are great meditation companions and ritual tools. The most popular uses are:
- Sexual Healing (Recovery from sexual abuse or sex related trauma)
- Menstrual related issues
- Manifesting your dream man/lover/soul mate
- Balancing masculine (yang) energy
The Keychains are popular gifts, especially for bridesmaids or single friends on the dating scene.
None of the Phallus Crystals are toxic or water sensitive. They can all easily be cleaned with warm water and mild, natural soap. They can be energetically cleansed and charged with running water, sunlight, moonlight, or other crystals (selenite, quartz, amethyst, etc.)
What are the healing properties of the crystals?
- Quartz - Purification, Energy Amplification,
- Rose Quartz - Unconditional love, heart healing, compassion. Forgiveness, attracting love
- Obsidian and Black Tourmaline - purification, protection, detoxification, grounding
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Compassion, Crystal healing, Crystal Phallus, Crystals, Energy Healing, Manifest, Sexual Healing