With Venus, the planet of love, creativity, and production in Sagittarius, the sign of the philosopher, the optimist, the social butterfly…it’s time to treat yourself!!
Dealing with all that Mars and Capricorn energy—though useful—can really wear down on you after a while. You’ll find yourself sort of boxing yourself into this boring routine because you just want things to get done! You don’t want to waste any time because time is precious and if you have it, you should use it go finish what you’ve been working on, right? Well, if you keep that up all the time you’re gonna crush your spirit. You’re going to lose your drive because you’re forgetting what you’re working towards.
Venus in Sagittarius serves to recharge our spirits and remind us why we want to do all the things that we do. She’s reminding you to treat yourself, to surround yourself with beauty, so that you can channel that beauty into whatever you do. Let’s be real, would you rather buy something rushed, messy, and barely holding itself together, or something beautiful, something refined, something where every single last detail has been given the same amount of love as the last?
Take a day off, take a few days off. Have a bubble bath. Get a makeover. Go to an art museum…try something new.
What to Expect:
- Boredom/Creative blocks (easily resolved as mentioned earlier)
- Meeting new, interesting people
- Potential overspending (treat yourself, but don’t go broke!!)
- Feeling boxed in
- New opportunities/invitations coming your way for things you normally wouldn’t consider but may be beneficial now
- I will treat myself
- I will balance work and play
- Free time is just as important as work time
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I will take my time to see things through to their highest potential
- Desert Rose: Cleanses cluttered energy, focuses the mind
- Alexandrite: Boosts creativity and imagination, promotes spiritual growth, improves self-confidence
- Calcite: Boosts creativity, increases positive energy
- Lodestone: Draws in prosperity, money magnet, can be used to pull in opportunities
- Rose Quartz: Reinforces hope, strengthens self-love and revitalizes the soul
- Watermelon Tourmaline: Stimulates creativity, balances energy, summons inner peace
- Ruby: Strengthens and enhances passion, boosts influence over others and helps to increase wealth and happiness, draws in love from others and promotes love from the self
- Jasper: Promotes inner stability, aids in anchoring you to the physical world, increases beauty both in the self and your surrounding environment
- St. John’s Wort
- The Empress: Remind yourself of your beauty and deservingness, that there’s beauty in everything. That growth will come not just through hard work but taking care of yourself as well.
Written by Anthony Upshaw, Popgoth