Mercury, the planet of thought, enters Capricorn, sign of order, on January fourth. This transit gives shape and form to your mental energy. This is the time to bring structure to your goals, and not just the fiery ambition and drive we were blessed with when Mars entered Aries. How will you achieve them? Who will you talk to? And what are you willing to lose?
Under this transit (which lasts for the next 23 days) you are able to effectively plan for any job, resolution, relationship, etc…you want to see through and do the necessary work involved to ensure its success. Whether this means you’re going to take a class, do counseling, network at an event, even volunteer at an organization to get your foot in the door, you will have the mental power needed to do so…just don’t get too lost in the details that you forget what you’re working towards.
It’s time to really begin climbing that mountain.
What to Expect:
- Enrolling in a new class/Studying
- Making lists
- A strong desire for structure
- Tedious work (paperwork, filing, etc...)
- Spending more time with/around authority figures
- If I can get it done now, I won’t have to worry about it later
- I will focus on my priorities
- What I don’t know, I can learn
- I will stay organized and on top of my to do list
- Agate: Increases confidence, improves focus.
- Opal: Aids in communication with higher beings as well as other humans, brings inspiration
- Sodalite: Keeps you focused, aids in communicating with others
- Citrine: Draws in success and opportunity
- Turquoise: Boosts inner strength, promotes honest communication
- Page of Pentacles: Study. Bringing foundation to your passions.
- The Emperor: Solidifying your kingdom. Grounding your world in reality and taking the necessary steps to continue building things upward.
Written by Anthony Upshaw, Popgoth